Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week : 10

Date :
 May 7, 2015 & May 8, 2015

Topic :
Human Microbiome

Activities, Notes & Reflection :
We finished our lesson on topic human microbiome. Dr Wan shared some interesting stories to us regarding this topic. Dr Wan also shared the tips and topic that will come up in test 2. After learning this topic, I knew new things about the microbes on and in our body whether they are transient or resident microbes. I also got the new knowledge about the microbes that cause infections to human. Before this, I might knew the name of disease based on my experience or else, but now I knew the specific microbes that cause the specific disease.
On Friday, we had test 2. The objective questions were quite confusing and challenging as we need the skill to relate the topic from one to another. On the other hand, the structure questions were much easier than the objective question. I’m so sorry Dr if I can’t perform well in this test. I had tried my best to answer all the questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment